We believe in giving back!
NCompass, through its principal Mark Hart, is actively involved and passionate about giving back to the community. Mark has long been a positive catalyst for inner-city, underprivileged and abused women and children.
Selected Community Involvement
- Vice Chair of the Board of Yellow Brick House
- Corporate Advisory Board Member to the Canadian Association of Urban Financial Professionals (CAUFP). CAUFP is dedicated to increasing exposure and opportunities for minorities in financial services. CAUFP is also focused on increasing financial literacy in the minority community. https://www.caufp.ca/
- Youth Outreach – Mark connects with a variety of local organizations to speak to and engage inner-city youth regarding career choices, education and general discussion about the business world.
- Overseas Support – Mark and his family support a young girl in Haiti through a prominent international charity
- Big Brothers Association – Mark participated as a Big Brother to two young boys for over 7 years.
- Received Lieutenant Governor’s Award for long-standing volunteerism
- Heart and Stroke Foundation – Mark has consistently been recognized as a VIP fundraiser for the Heart and Stoke Foundation and actively participates in the annual 75KM Toronto Ride for Heart
“Make it a rule…never to lie down at night without being able to say, “I have made one human being at least a little wiser, a little happier or a little better this day.” – Charles Kingsley